TRAINING CURRENT EMPLOYEES OF IOWA COMPANIES
The Iowa Jobs Training Program (260F) provides job training services to current employees of eligible businesses.
- Helps companies train current employees with new skills
- Eligible businesses work with the local community college, which will assess training needs, determine funds available and provide training
- Valuable employee training for little to no cost
FUNDING COMMUNITY COLLEGE-SPONSORED EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROJECTS
The Community College Consortium (260F) program provides funding assistance for community college-sponsored employee training projects in which two or more businesses participate.
- Iowa's 15 community colleges work with eligible businesses to assess training needs, determine funds needed and provide training
- Valuable employee training at little to no cost
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Career Link
- Iowa Apprenticeship Programs
- Industrial New Jobs Training (260E)
- Accelerated Career Education (260G)
Please contact Kevin Eppens, IWD 260 Program Manager, at the information below or fill out our program contact form.