Related Topics:

Vocational Rehabilitation Services

In order to apply to Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Services, you will need to fill out an application.

If you are a student with a disability interested in participating in Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS), please refer to the Pre-ETS section of the website for more information.

There is an online application that you can use to apply for services. If you are not comfortable with filling out the online application, you can print out the Application for Services PDF, fill it out, and send it in to a (VRS) office near you. (Your local office can also help with any other difficulty you may be having in filling out the form.)

For more information about Vocational Rehabilitation Services,  call 1-800-532-1486.

Apply for VR Services Online

Begin Your Employment Journey

Apply for VR Services

We're here to serve Iowans with disabilities to help them find successful employment. Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation Services by using the online application link below. 

A person with a disability getting help to prepare for the workplace
We're Here to Help

Supporting Iowans with Disabilities

Need help, or support from staff? Connect with Vocational Rehabilitation Services staff at your local office today. We're here to support you on your journey to employment.

Photo of Vocational Rehabilitation Services Staff at a Job Fair