IowaWORKS offices are located across the state and provide critical services for individuals and businesses in pursuit of their workforce goals. As Iowa's network of American Job Centers, each office serves as a one-stop shop created to provide universal access to employment services. In-person and virtual services are available.
- One-on-one career and skills assistance
- Virtual workshops and resume building
- Labor market information
- Interview prep
- Job fairs and special events
- Unemployment insurance assistance
- Connection to training and workforce programs
Additional services including career counseling, job search and academic skills development, High school equivalency testing (HiSET) preparation, college research, and much more.
All Iowans, including those employed and unemployed, can receive services to support their future career paths. There's never been a better time to enter the workforce!